I have created an image dataset with augmentation and XML annotations of the translated images with my own tool but during training I only ever get NAN on the training accuracies.
I have checked the XML creations by using a dataset created with Nvidia camera-capture tool and swapping out the XML for mine, all works well.
I have checked the train/val/testval/test txt documents by again using my software to generate them. If these are incorrect you don’t really get to the training section it complains far earlier :-)
The JPEG images all seem to be formatted correctly and have the correct sizes detailed in the XML and the bounding boxes are correct.
What else can I look at please that could be causing this issue
A similar set of images captured with the camera-capture tool all work fine.