Nano won't connect to monitor

When I power up the jetson nano, the light turns on. However, the machine does not generate any heat and get hot like it used to. The machine is 2 months old. It used to connect perfectly fine to my monitor, as well as others at work. Now, it wont connect to any monitor as the monitor does not pick up the signal and says no device found when plugged into nano. I am wondering what issue there exists with the nano (hardware). I cannot use the computer as it is clearly not working.

Please refer to Debug tips when you hit any issue (fail to boot/ keep reboot …etc) - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson Nano - NVIDIA Developer Forums to see if can provide more info.

Or try to reflash your device with JetPack via the SDK maanger again to see if can recover it back.

Thanks

I have looked through it. The board light is on but there is no heat and it must not be running correctly, as it used to get hot when it would power up. It is a Jetson NVIDIA Nano board (devkit). I am unsure of the jetpack version because I cannot even see a screen as the computer is not working.

Then please try to reflash your device with JetPack via the SDK maanger again to see if can recover it back.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.