native breakpoints does not works

Hallo,

i have two devices: an xperia z ultra with lollipop and an xperia c1505 with 4.1.1

i cannot use my z ultra for debugging because touchscreen is broken so i switched to older device.

on the z ultra there are no errors with breakpoints
with the c1505 SOMETIMES (i don’t understand the cause) native breakpoints are not hitted

for example the same code was work yesterday, but this morning not!!!

this is my (partial) gdb commands log when i execute my code on the c1505

11-target-select remote :2020
=thread-created,id=“1”,group-id=“i1”
=thread-group-started,id=“i1”,pid=“17396”
&“warning: .dynamic section for “C:\Users\Michele\AppData\Local\Temp\Android\187c58c3\system\bin\linker” is not at the expected address (wrong library or version mismatch?)\n”
=library-loaded,id="/system/bin/linker",target-name="/system/bin/linker",host-name=“C:\Users\Michele\AppData\Local\Temp\Android\187c58c3\system\bin\linker”,symbols-loaded=“0”,thread-group=“i1”
&“warning: Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function.\nGDB will be unable to debug shared library initializers\nand track explicitly loaded dynamic code.”
18-break-insert -f ““D:/projects/multi/multi/android/app.cpp”:240”
&“No symbol table is loaded. Use the “file” command.\n”

this is my compiler command line

-I"d:\projects\multi\multi\base" -I"d:\projects\multi\multi\android" -I"d:\projects\multi" -I"d:\projects\multi\multi" -g -Wall -I"D:\sdk\android-ndk-r10b\platforms\android-9\arch-arm\usr\include" -I"D:\sdk\android-ndk-r10b\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.8\include" -I"D:\sdk\android-ndk-r10b\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.8\libs\armeabi-v7a\include" -I"D:\sdk\android-ndk-r10b\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.8\include\backward" -D"ANDROID_NDK" -D"ANDROID" -D"ANDROID" -D"ARM_EABI" -D"ARM_ARCH_5" -D"ARM_ARCH_5T" -D"ARM_ARCH_5E" -D"ARM_ARCH_5TE" -D"ARM_ARCH_7" -D"ARM_ARCH_7A" -march=armv7-a -Wa,–noexecstack -O0 -fno-strict-aliasing -funswitch-loops -finline-limit=100 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -marm -mfloat-abi=softfp -fpic -fstack-protector -mfpu=neon -funwind-tables -fno-exceptions -fno-rtti -fno-short-enums “StdAfx.h” “Tegra-Android\AndroidDbg” -o “Tegra-Android\AndroidDbg%(FileName).o”

and this is my linker command line

-o “D:\projects\multi\Tegra-Android\AndroidDbg\libmulti.so” -L"d:\projects\multi\multi\base" -L"d:\projects\multi\multi\android" -L"d:\projects\multi" -L"d:\projects\multi\multi" -L"D:\sdk\android-ndk-r10b\platforms\android-9\arch-arm\usr\lib" -L"D:\sdk\android-ndk-r10b\sources\cxx-stl\gnu-libstdc++\4.8\libs\armeabi-v7a" -shared -Wl,-z,noexecstack -Wl,-z,relro -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-rpath-link=“D:\sdk\android-ndk-r10b\platforms\android-9\arch-arm\usr\lib” --sysroot=“D:\sdk\android-ndk-r10b\platforms\android-9\arch-arm” -l"android" -l"EGL" -l"GLESv2" -l"c" -l"m" -l"log" -l"gcc" -Wl,–no-undefined -fuse-ld=bfd

using version nsight tegra 2.0.0.15033 with vs2010

thank you for your time

Unfortunately is looks like a device/OS issue (Android 4.1.1 is pretty old). We have a report of similar behavior (“Unable to find dynamic linker breakpoint function” message), but aren’t sure that it can be fixed on our side.