NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) 2019 Compliance

I am looking into Jetson Xavier NX 16GB Module and its compliance with NDAA 2019. We are working with an agency in the US government that requires NDAA compiance.

Are there any concerns with regards to components supplied by Huawei, ZTE, Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Company, Hytera Communications Corporation, Hangzhou Technology Company, or Dahua Technology Company?

Many Thanks!

1 Like

I am not sure on this.

From what I can tell from googling:
What is NDAA compliance?
McCain National Defense Authorization Act prohibits government contractors from providing the federal government with telecommunications or video surveillance equipment, systems, or services (or an essential component thereof) produced or provided by five Chinese companies and their subsidiaries and affiliates.

Our Xavier NX modules COO is China, so not sure if we would meet this compliance. We also don’t provide a BOM of the module, only a BOM of the Dev Kit, so I don’t think we can guarantee NDAA compliance.

Our US Compliance Certs can be found in the compliance docs at the download center.

Not super helpful but can you confirm no processors were made by Huawei, ZTE, Hikvision, or Hytera. Not asking who but confirmation on who is not.

Based on the compliance documents you can figure out the manufacture’s name and location but that really does not answer the question at hand.

1 Like

I know we only use our Tegra processor on SoM.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.