Need assistance flashing the .rom file on a RTXA6000 GPU. This is for the IGX Dev Kit

I’ve downloaded the NVFlash 5.821.0 file and the A6000__94025C000E.rom file from the NVIDIA online.
I’m flashing the .rom file on an x86 system (Supermicro) using Ubuntu 20.04. and getting no command founds when flashing. I’m not able to attach a screenshot in this forum, but here’s the command that I’m running.

tried the following:
sudo nvflash A6000__94025C00E.rom

is there another command to use or other options/document to help flash the .rom file on the Nvidia RTXA6000 GPU.

Thanks,
-Chris

Hi Chris,

Apologies if I’m asking you to check the obvious here. When you run the nvflash utility in this way its looking for the executable in your standard path. Do you have the nvflash utility and the rom image in the same directory?

If so, please go to that directory and run the following slightly modified command:
sudo ./nvflash A6000__94025C00E.rom

This will force Ubuntu to just look in your current directory for the executable rather than your standard path.

Please let us know if this works?
Thanks,
Rich

Thanks Rich we will give that a try. We didn’t try that specific command and both NVFlash and .rom are in the same directory.

Thanks,
-Chris

We just tried that and that didn’t work.
I can send you a picture of the output, but not sure how to attach a picture in this forum.

Thanks,
-Chris

Thanks, just sent out a screen shot.

Thanks,
-Chris

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Is this still an issue to support? Any result can be shared? Thanks