• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU (1080ti)
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.2.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 450.102.04
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
I want to know few things (specially for RTSP source)-
- If i want to use 10 rtsp cameras with 20 fps , 1080p, 4096 constant bitrate, h264 decoder so what should be my batch-size and batched-push-timeout values?
As in this post (“DS 5.0.1 nvstreammux batch-size bug? - #12 by Fiona.Chen”), i can see max batch-size i can set is 4 due to HW decoder limitation. But it is generally recommended that to use batch-size same as number of sources.
- If i set it 4, then output gets delayed and memory is constantly goes to increase (in around 3-4 hrs) like it shows sync behaviour. And when i set it to 10, output is realtime but glitchy images starts appear.