New carrier uses HDMI0 instead of HDMI1 for the primary display

Is there a guide somewhere that shows me how to switch the L4T to use HDMI0?

Thanks!!!

Please refer to our kernel source and there is one device tree with c03-dsi-hdmi-hdmi suffix.
You could just disable HDMI1 if you don’t need it.

Is there a guide somewhere that tells me how to do that?

Please check our L4T document to know how to build a device tree and how to flash board.

I’m not finding anything about this in the various l4t documentation scattered about your web.

Can you point me to the TX2i instructions to change / compile / flash the dtb from a ubuntu host system.

I have everything installed, and the install script initially flashed my TX2i board.

The host does not contain any files that match hdmi-hdmi

The driver package comes with a command called “source_sync.sh” (the driver package provides the “Linux_for_Tegra/” directory…if you used JetPack to flash, then it would have downloaded this for you). If you use source_sync.sh for kernel download, then you will have some extra directories which are referenced for a few out of tree configurations, and that download will contain some “hdmi-hdmi” device tree files. “source_sync.sh” is portable and able to run on the host PC or the Jetson. If you wanted to use this for download, then you could use this command for the R28.2.1 kernel:

./source_sync.sh -k tegra-l4t-r28.2.1

A “sources/” subdirectory will be created, and from that you can find the files you are interested in, e.g.:

./source_sync.sh -k tegra-l4t-r28.2.1
cd sources
find . -name '*hdmi-hdmi*'