NGC Does not work after flashing brand new Xavier using SDK Manager

I really am at a loss of words. I have flashed this device over and over in hopes of maybe one pof my approaches will work. Used new 4.4.2 SDK Manager from an Ubuntuy host; connected and successfully installed all of the SDKs. All is well, I switched back and forth between the install to answer the approriate config questions. It ended in sucess, but running:

sudo nvidia-docker run -it --rm -v /home/mike/data:/data/genx nvcr.io/nvidia/digits:19.08-tensorflow
docker

Resuls in: Error response from daemon: OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:345: starting container process caused “process_linux.go:430: container init caused "process_linux.go:413: running prestart hook 1 caused \"error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: exec command: [/usr/bin/nvidia-container-cli --load-kmods configure --ldconfig=@/sbin/ldconfig.real --device=all --compute --utility --video --require=cuda>=9.0 --pid=9431 /var/lib/docker/overlay2/3d51e3be18e762bef1cb327ee261d3f259370640872c15da1686999d10756078/merged]\\nnvidia-container-cli: mount error: mount operation failed: /usr/src/tensorrt: no such file or directory\\n\""”: unknown.

I realize this is a driver issue of sorts, as is scattered throughout this forum. But why do I have to do manual updates when the SDK manager should have done it??? What is up with this? What am I supposed to do now? It has been weeks and weeks, can’t get a basic container to run.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP

1 Like