No ASR text output after building riva-build to use en-GB, and the running riva-start

so earlier in another thread you asked:

@petra1 I saw that also - I don’t know where to get that from or how to make it. I did notice that I do have that file for the en-us conformer model (i.e. the “oob” conformer model).

Any idea if I can download something from the NGC catalog and pass an option in riva-build to make the file or if I need to find that file from somewhere in the NGC catalog? Any leads would be appreciated!

So that file (model.plan) should be created from the rmir file during the deploy. Could you cleanup your models directory, make sure that your rmir is inside the rmir directory and rerun riva_init.sh. The logs from the riva_init command could give some clues as to why this model.plan file is missing.

Also if you have logs from running your riva_build command, those would be handy too - to see if the rmir build worked as expected.

In my previous experiments, I did succeed in creating a model with just custom language model from the base acoustic model, similar to what you’re trying to do. One difference is though that I didn’t change the --language_code=en-GB.