No camera display when using nvsipl_camera on TegraB

Hi,

I retested on a different xavier board and the nvsipl_camera program worked as expected on both Tegra A and B. It seems the original xavier board has a HW issue. Is there any test I can run to verify HW? The board has only been used inside the office benchtop, it has not been used inside a vehicle.

not sure if this is related but please check “#4 Camera Interface Module (CIM) connector resulting from a non-optimized manufacturing process” and “APPENDIX A. SYSTEMS WITH OPTIMIZED
CIM MANUFACTURING PROCESS” in DRIVE AGX Developer Kit Hardware Errata to see if the platform is affected.

Hi,

I checked xavier boards and they both have the “QC” sticker, so they should already have the updated CIM.

Dear @gordon1zrra,
If the issue persists even after re flashing the target, I suspect it should be HW issue. Could you share the board details( like S/N along with pictures) via private

Dear @gordon1zrra,
Do you have any update on the above request?

Hi @gordon1zrra,

Is the problematic system the one you got from the replacement for Problem with xavier port B cameras?

No, this is a different board.

For now I’m going to assume there is HW issue with TegraB PortA. This is not high priority for us since we don’t use TegraB PortA to capture camera data.

Dear @gordon1zrra,
This is not high priority for us since we don’t use TegraB PortA to capture camera data.

Does that mean you don’t want to investigate further and follow up next from nvidia?