No libraries found for Maxim Serializers/Deserializers for GMSL

I’m creating a prototype for a GMSL camera link through the CSI-2 bus. I’m not finding a library to interface with the serializer and deserializer. My hardware config is below:
Jetson TX2 → Maxim Interposer → Maxim 96712 DPHY Eval Kit → Coax cable → Entron AR0820 (Maxim 9695 Serializer)

I found header files for setting up a GMSL link with the Maxim 9295 and 9296 products in the following locations:
/usr/src/linux-headers-4.9.140-tegra-ubuntu18.04_aarch64/nvidia/include/media/max9295.h
/usr/src/linux-headers-4.9.140-tegra-ubuntu18.04_aarch64/nvidia/include/media/max9296.h

These have some useful looking functions stubbed out in them, but I cannot find a library for them anywhere. I performed a binary grep on the entire filesystem, and didn’t find the function symbols for these declarations.

I found a description of the headers in the Jetson Linux API Reference, but I don’t see any mention of a library or implementation code.

Where is the library and is there a library available for the Maxim 96712 Deserializer?

Thanks in Advance

It’s kernel driver have follow below link to get the kernel source for it.

https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/archives/l4t-archived/l4t-3261/index.html#page/Tegra%20Linux%20Driver%20Package%20Development%20Guide/kernel_custom.html#

I downloaded the Jetson TX2 L4T source code (v28.4) and was unable to find function symbols for functions listed in these headers. I also did a binary search in case there are libraries present. Is there another resource that contains these drivers?