Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson Nano
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.4
• TensorRT Version 7.1.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) Question/Bug?
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description) deepstream_app_source1_mrcnn.txt
I’m trying to use the deepstream-5.0 mrcnn sample on a recently flashed Jetson Nano. When I try to run the app: deepstream-app -c deepstream_app_source1_mrcnn.txt the mask does not visualize on the sink. I’m not experiencing this issue with another sample such as deepstream_app_source1_detection_model as the bounding boxes appear. I followed the instructions in the README and get no errors.