No OSD (EglSink) when using USE_NEW_NVSTREAMMUX=yes on DS6.3

Is there any change of New Nvstreammux between DS6.2 and DS6.3?
I run my deepstream app on DS6.2, it works fine and shows EglSink with OSD when export USE_NEW_NVSTREAMMUX=yes, but when I export USE_NEW_NVSTREAMMUX=yes and run on DS6.3, there is no error shown, it only show FPS on Terminal and NOT shows EglSink (No output video shown).
I use the same source code of my ds app.
Do you have any solutions for it?
Thank you very much.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson NX Xavier
• DeepStream Version 6.3
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.1.2
• TensorRT Version 8.5
• Issue Type (questions, new requirements, bugs) questions

Deepstream 6.3, we add a new display sink nv3dsink. Could you try to use sink = gst_element_factory_make("nv3dsink", "nv3d-sink");?

I changed from NVEGLGLESSINK to sink = gst_element_factory_make("nv3dsink", "nv3d-sink") but there is no output video shown. I want to use the New Nvstreammux ( ref NEW NVSTREAMMUX) to show screen of output video when inferencing. With the defaut/old nvstreammux, NVEGLGLESSINK can show that.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

Could you use our demo code, like deepstream-test1, deepstream-test2 or deepstream-test3 to reproduce your problem?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.