Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Iam trying to run the inbuilt model in the deepstream sdk 5.0.0 with the preloaded video input from inside the docker but unable to get the output video as it is showing xserver error.
NOTE: is there any way that we could see the inferenced output in the CLI server which has no support of GUI ??