Not able to see fps 30 in recorded ov5693 video jetson TX2

if i am caturing image using v4l-clt i am getting fps as 30 that means our software is working fine,may be it can be issue of hardware,how we can confirm that?

As my early comment did you modify the driver control function as dummy to try?

so you are saying i should make all belwo control function dummy and then try to capture the video,right?

numctrls = ARRAY_SIZE(ctrl_cid_list),
.ctrl_cid_list = ctrl_cid_list,
.string_ctrl_size = {OV2735_EEPROM_STR_SIZE,
OV2735_FUSE_ID_STR_SIZE,
OV2735_OTP_STR_SIZE},
.set_gain = ov2735_set_gain,
.set_exposure = ov2735_set_exposure,
.set_exposure_short = ov2735_set_exposure_short,
.set_frame_rate = ov2735_set_frame_rate,
.set_group_hold = ov2735_set_group_hold,
.fill_string_ctrl = ov2735_fill_string_ctrl,

Yes, at least below CIDs.

.set_exposure = ov2735_set_exposure,
.set_exposure_short = ov2735_set_exposure_short,
.set_frame_rate = ov2735_set_frame_rate,

in one of camera driver i made the control operation dummy and when i record it and checked the properties i am getting 30 fps…

so now which control function is changing the fps…how we can debug it what is the issue.

I think the set_frame_rate could be the cause. You need to consult with vendor to check the how to set it.

just want to confirm…it i am setting 30 fps so every time i record video it should come only 30fps or 22,25,26,28 fps like that also may come?

can you please confirm this

yes set frame rate is causing the problem…when i am commenting the set frame rate it is working fine…so calculation of frame rate will be provided by vendor only right?

frame_length = mode->signal_properties.pixel_clock.val *
mode->control_properties.framerate_factor /
mode->image_properties.line_length / val;

is this claculation in geneeric in TX2 for all sensor? we only need to ask line_length value from vendor,right?