Not Able To Submit GPU Task From

I have been tryin to submit Custom CUDA Kernels in Python with Numba Task from Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA Python course and it always throws above error, I also successfuly solved the assessments in Jupter Lab with correct output

Please can anyone from NVIDIA can look into this ?

Hi @mailto.karun.py, thanks so much for your participation in the course, and for reaching out for support!

There is an additional step in the assessment that can be easily overlooked and which results in the error you are seeing. I would wager it is the cause of this problem.

Note the notebook text “Using a grid stride loop and atomic operations, implement your solution in the cell below. After making any modifications, and before running the assessment, paste this cell’s content into assessment/histogram.py and save it.”

Can you double check that you have pasted your solution into the file described, and also, made sure to save that file after pasting your code? I think that will change the behavior of the assessment checker.

If this doesn’t solve your issue, please reach back out and I’ll be happy to support you further.

Best,

Oh Yes you were right, I missed to add code into that file, thanks thanks :)
Clear Skies!

Happy to help!