Notif_error_isp_processing_failure

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hi,

We are using a camera simulator to feed data into the hardware. When using “nvsipl_camera -c “TN_IMXXXX_IMXXXX_ISXXXX” -m ‘0x0000 0x0000 0x0001’ --showfps -0 -1 -R” to open raw stream, everything works just as fine.
However when we enable NITO ISP file, and try to convert raw camera stream into YUV420, it gives us “NOTIF_ERROR_ISP_PROCESSING_FAILURE”.

My question is what could possibly result “NOTIF_ERROR_ISP_PROCESSING_FAILURE” ? What things will NITO file check in my simulated camera raw stream and return this error?

Dear @steven.song,
Could you share the used camera module?

Hi,

I am using a camera simulator to feed the camera data. Therefore the error probably is on my side, where the data I fed is not matching the actual camera output. I want to know which part of data (maybe Embedded data line) will cause this “NOTIF_ERROR_ISP_PROCESSING_FAILURE”, therefore I can change the data to avoid this error. Anyway the actual camera module I am simulating is IMX728.

Dear @steven.song,
Are you using DRIVE AGX platform or other platform?
Unfortunately, Issues with custom camera modules can not be supported via DRIVE forum. The NOTIF_ERROR_ISP_PROCESSING_FAILURE indicates bad input parameter. Could you double check the input parameters to APIs in the conversion.

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV ,

Yes, I am using DRIVE AGX platform. When I connect a real IMX728 camera sensor and run the same command, everything runs without issue. As mentioned above, when I switched the real IMX728 sensor to a camera sensor simulator hardware, it will give me the “NOTIF_ERROR_ISP_PROCESSING_FAILURE” error. Therefore I want to get some hints on whether the error is caused by the camera data I simulated (e.g. maybe this command will check the value from the first line “embedded data” of every camera frames) or this error is irrelevant.