Nsight crash in Frame debugger when unbinded rtv exists

Hello, I have encountered Nsight crash when entering frame debugger, it happens when I draw something with unbinded render target view from previous draw call.

If I care to release view Nsight stops crashing but app is designed to release resources in the end of the frame, so I need Nsight to work in this setup, is there any workaround for this problem?

Attaching list of D3D calls and Nsight plugin stack trace.

Nsight call stack on crash:

>	Nvda.Platform.Graphics.Api.D3DShared.dll!Nvda.Platform.Graphics.Api.D3DShared.D3DSharedThumbnailDescGenerator.GenerateRenderTargetViewThumbnailDesc(int eventIndex, Nvda.Platform.Graphics.Api.D3DShared.D3DSharedAction.RenderTargetView renderTargetView, int thumbnailExtent) + 0x140 bytes	
 	Nvda.Platform.Graphics.Api.D3D11.dll!Nvda.Platform.Graphics.Api.D3D11.D3D11Prefetcher.PrefetchThumbnails(Nvda.Platform.Graphics.Api.D3D11.D3D11Action action) + 0x1f8 bytes	
 	Nvda.ObjectModel.Graphics.dll!Nvda.Graphics.GraphicsPrefetcher.PrefetchAction(int actionIndex) + 0xa1 bytes	
 	Nvda.ObjectModel.Graphics.dll!Nvda.Graphics.GraphicsPrefetcher.PrefetcherThreadProc() + 0x8e bytes	
 	mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(object state) + 0x6f bytes	
 	mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state, bool preserveSyncCtx) + 0xa7 bytes	
 	mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state, bool preserveSyncCtx) + 0x16 bytes	
 	mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, object state) + 0x41 bytes	
 	mscorlib.dll!System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart() + 0x44 bytes

attaching D3D call list

d3d call list.txt (6.52 KB)

Hello,

Which version of Nsight do you have installed? and which driver?
If in 3.0, can you try the 3.1 Release Candidate build?

Thanks

It would be great if we could get a hold of your binary to run this and fix any issues. Would that be possible? Even better would be if we could get the sources to rebuild it on our side, but I understand if there are issues with even that.
Thanks

It is 3.1 with latest drivers, sorry can’t release source let me check if I can release binary.