: Nsight Graphics 2021.4.2 with Windows 11 support - Download Now!

Nsight Graphics 2021.4.2 now includes support for Windows 11!

This means you can now use the best Graphics Debugger & Profiler for D3D & Vulkan to create stunning 3D graphics on the most cutting-edge version of Windows. Check out the website for more details: https://developer.nvidia.com/nsight-graphics

Download Now!

Just update Windows11 today, i try this nsight for testing with Vulkan, it immediately crash on vkCreateInstance

Exception thrown at 0x00007FF920C29680 (amdvlk64.dll) in X.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

Of course it was working this morning on W10
(W11 updated, RTX3080Ti v496.49)

Hello,
Thank you for using Nsight Graphics and sorry you ran into this issue. It looks like you are using an AMD card and failing with the AMD driver. Unfortunately, Nsight Graphics is not tested on Windows 11 for AMD.

Hello !
Yes you are right about the amd fallback, it happen strangely quite random, and sometimes nsight keep the nvidia card.
My program always run on the nvidia, because it use RTX extensions, so i’m 100% sure of the card used !
But because i think it’s a nsight bug, i have to report it to make the tool better :-)