Nsight Tegra, Visual Studio Edition 2.1 is available as part of Tegra Android Development Pack 4.0r1 (TADP).
- Support for x86 and x64 building and debugging
- Multi-platform support in a single APK (ARMv7a, ARMv8a, x86, x64)
- Added the ability to set read and read/write watchpoints
- Improved native debugging speed (more noticeable on larger and more complex projects)
- Replaced device files pulling mechanism with a new one that is faster, pulls files that are links to other files, and has better progress reporting in the GUI
- Support for all-new NVIDIA SHIELD Android TV console, Google Nexus 9, NVIDIA SHIELD tablet, Xiaomi MiPad, Tegra K1 32-bit, Tegra K1 64-bit and Tegra X1 64-bit devices
- Various bug fixes, GUI and performance improvements
A complete list of features can be found at https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia-nsight-tegra
To download TADP, you must be a member of the NVIDIA GameWorks™ Registered Developer Program http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworks-registered-developer-program. To join simply create a new account (it’s free and easy) and then visit the NVIDIA GameWorks Download Center http://developer.nvidia.com/gameworksdownload page and download the version of TADP for your platform.
The NVIDIA Developer Tools Team