nv-nsight-cu command in Xshell

I’m using Xshell and Xming, using NVIDIA GPU in ssh server.

But I cannot execute Nsight Compute. The result is like below.
When I googled nsight compute with some keywords in the result below, I couldn’t get any information.
Do you have any idea about it?

qt.qpa.xcb: X server does not support XInput 2
failed to get the current screen resources
qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 1 (BadRequest), sequence: 163, resource id: 90, major code: 130 (Unknown), minor code: 47
qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 170 (Unknown), sequence: 176, resource id: 90, major code: 146 (Unknown), minor code: 20
qt.qpa.xcb: X server does not support XInput 2
failed to get the current screen resources
qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig (8 8 8 0)
qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig (1 8 8 0)
qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig (1 1 8 0)
qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig (1 1 1 0)
qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig (8 8 8 0)
qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig (1 8 8 0)
qt.glx: qglx_findConfig: Failed to finding matching FBConfig (1 1 8 0)
Could not initialize GLX

The X server available via the applications you use, Xshell and Xming, doesn’t seem to provide all requirements expected by Nsight Compute’s Qt UI. I recommend you collect the data from your GPU server using the Nsight Compute command line interface (CLI), or via the UI’s remote profiling feature. In both cases, you can run the UI and inspect the data on your local desktop with full X support. You can alternatively also inspect the collected data via the CLI directly.

@felix_dt

Thank you for answering. It helped me. Xshell and Xming may not provide all requirements expected. I have dual OS in my PC, so I tried using my Ubuntu 18.04 with ssh command through bash, after reading your comment. After the access to my server succeeded, I’m now successfully using Nsight Compute GUI.

I am glad it worked for you. Note that Nsight Compute supports cross-OS remote profiling, so you should also b able to remotely collect the data from your Linux server from your local Windows machine, in case that’s more convenient for you.