How to access that stopped label through code attaching Screen short for reference.
What do you mean? Do you want to get the
bicycle 1 STOPPED lable in the code?
I Could get class name as bicycle using obj_meta class label and id with obj_id but how to get STOPPED label
OK, Which demo did you run? Our demo or your own demo?
Could your please provide complete information as applicable to your setup?
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Im running deepstream_nvdsanalytics sample app
Hardware Platform - GPU GeForce RTX 3060
Deepstream version - 6.1
TensorRT version - 8.4
Cuda version - 11.7
Driver version - 515
Any solution ?
Could you try to get the label from
I tried but when I print status i got only two North and South
We haven’t exposed the relevant parameters yet. Why do you want to get the STOPPED lable?
As like North south direction I wanted stopped vehicle to be detected. If you can help Thanks.
We’ll add it to our roadmap. Could you attach your video file? Thanks
Nothing else i used sample video from deepstream samples and any random video from internet
Stopped within the label is a custom addition to the information I believe.
If you this information is custom data within the label, I think you can get it by doing the following.
NvOSD_TextParams *txt_params = &obj_meta->text_params;
Then get its display_text and finally do the string parsing.