NVAPI NDA request

Hi,

my name is Udo and I am one of the managing directors of Argotronic UG (haftungsbeschränkt). We are the developers of the fan control and system monitoring tool Argus Monitor. Some time ago we tried several times to apply for access to the NDA version of the NVAPI, but I guess the applications never reached someone (we used the page on the developer website that was created for the purpose but seems to have since been removed).

So it seems we should try another way to reach out to you and maybe a post in this forum is the right way to do it.

Please get in touch with us on how to get access to the NDA variant of NVAPI. You can reach us via the email address registered here or one of the contact options on our official website. I will also monitor this thread, so if there still is an official place to apply for this, please post a link and I will go that route.

Best regards
Udo

Argotronic UG (haftungsbeschraenkt)
Registered office: Munich
Registration office: Amtsgericht Munich
Registration number: HRB 180475

Dear @ArgotronicUG

Thank you for contacting NVIDIA developer forum. Sorry for the trouble getting access to the NDA SDK.
We have sent your query to the respective team for details and we will get back to you on same.

Thanks,
NVAPI Forum Moderator

2 Likes