Nvarguscamerasrc, undefined symbol: jpeg_set_defaults

Hello,
I want to open an RG10 camera. The element nvarguscamerasrc:

gst-inspect-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc fails with the following error:

Failed to load plugin ‘/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/gstreamer-1.0/libgstnvarguscamerasrc.so’: /usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/libnvcam_imageencoder.so: undefined symbol: jpeg_set_defaults element plugin couldn’t be loaded

and pipelines fail with ‘no element’. The machine is a Jetson AGX Xavier, Ubundu 18.04.LTS, Linux version 4.9.140 tegra and the element is the one installed with the image.

Moving to Jetson AGX Xavier forum for resolution.

Which release? What the pipeline command?

gst-inspect-1.0 version 1.14.5
GStreamer 1.14.5

and the pipeline I tested doesn’t seem to matter since gstreamer says the element is missing. For example, the following pipeline fails:

gst-launch-1.0 nvarguscamerasrc ! fakesink

What want to know the Jetpack version. And any customization software?

Jetpack 4.3 I think. How do I check?

edit:

cat /etc/nv_tegra_release

R32 (release), REVISION: 3.1, GCID: 18186506, BOARD: t186ref, EABI: aarch64, DATE: Tue Dec 10 07:03:07 UTC 2019

Can you explain how the error “libnvcam_imageencoder.so: undefined symbol” is connected to the uboot.bin with disabled gpio’s?
Also,where do I find that file? Is it in the BSP sources here?

Sorry, reply to the wrong topic.

Is this a missing library somewhere in tegra’s firmware so I can copy it in the correct location?

I don’t think so, Have a try the nvgstcapture-1.0

I have seen a few options of nvgstcapture, but will it capture a camera of:
Pixel Format: ‘RG10’
Name : 10-bit Bayer RGRG/GBGB

because I found that ‘nvarguscamerasrc’ is the element that can read from an RG10 camera.
And in any way, the jetson has to work correctly, do you have any suggestions to find out why

/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/tegra/libnvcam_imageencoder.so: undefined symbol: jpeg_set_defaults element plugin couldn’t be loaded

?

To few information to find out the problem now.
At least can reproduce the problem. Did you have reference camera board to verify?