Nvbuf_utils: Could not get EGL display connection

June 6 - Hello there, I’m working with Jetson Xavier NX, and I want to obtain the video flow from camera. Some errors showed below always appear when I execute my code. However, these errors cannot affect the results materially. Please give me some help to eliminate these errors or warnings.

Errors and Warnings:
nvbuf_utils: Could not get EGL display connection

(python:4740): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 14:45:45.014: gst_caps_is_empty: assertion ‘GST_IS_CAPS (caps)’ failed

(python:4740): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 14:45:45.014: gst_caps_truncate: assertion ‘GST_IS_CAPS (caps)’ failed

(python:4740): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 14:45:45.014: gst_caps_fixate: assertion ‘GST_IS_CAPS (caps)’ failed

(python:4740): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 14:45:45.014: gst_caps_get_structure: assertion ‘GST_IS_CAPS (caps)’ failed

(python:4740): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 14:45:45.015: gst_structure_get_string: assertion ‘structure != NULL’ failed

(python:4740): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: 14:45:45.015: gst_mini_object_unref: assertion ‘mini_object != NULL’ failed

Hi,
Please share which release version you use. And do you use Xavier NX developer kit and connect to a TV? Seems like you don’t connect to a TV or display device.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.