Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - Jetson Xavier
• DeepStream Version - 4.0.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) -4.2.2
• TensorRT Version - 18.104.22.168
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
I am running the deepstream-app for 10 cameras connected to a NVR through RTSP(h264) and the app stops randomly with the following error.
nvbufsurface: error in mapping nvbufsurface: NvBufSurfaceMap function failed nvbufsurface: mapping of buffer (0) failed
**PERF** metrics are reported properly and the app works once restarted. How to avoid this error or is there any bypass to restart app automatically ? Does the
nvbuf-memory-type=0 make a difference?