Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson AGX ORIN
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to combine two or more USB Allied vision cameras side by side using gstreamer prior to presenting them on screen, I have had success with single cameras but when I try to combine two using nvcompositor I stumble upon SIGSEGV. Any suggestions would be really appreciated!
gst-launch-1.0 \ nvcompositor name=m sink_0::xpos=0 sink_1::xpos=2500 ! queue ! nv3dsink \ vimbasrc camera=DEV_1AB22C017853 ! videoconvert ! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), format=(string)I420' ! queue ! m.sink_0 \ vimbasrc camera=DEV_1AB22C017854 ! videoconvert ! nvvidconv ! 'video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), format=(string)I420' ! queue ! m.sink_1
This is the output when trying to run it
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ... Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ... Setting pipeline to PLAYING ... New clock: GstSystemClock Caught SIGSEGV #0 0x0000ffff91070f08 in __GI___poll #1 0x0000ffff9119eb30 in () at /lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libglib-2.0.so.0 #2 0x0000ffff9119eef0 in g_main_loop_run () #3 0x0000ffff91341984 in gst_bus_poll #4 0x0000aaaab4924b48 in event_loop #5 0x0000aaaab4923958 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=<optimized out>) Spinning. Please run 'gdb gst-launch-1.0 5091' to continue debugging, Ctrl-C to quit, or Ctrl-\ to dump core. ^Chandling interrupt. Interrupt: Stopping pipeline ... Execution ended after 0:00:01.428364384 Setting pipeline to PAUSED ... ^C