Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Customerized pipeline with pgie + nvdcf tracker
I have noticed some lingering bbox problem, so change some params in tracker_config.yml from the default one in /config/deepstream-app/
Test by running the application from cmd on test videos, the lingering bbox was removed.
So deploy in production which is running the same application with same tracker_config.yml from docker container. nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0-20.07-base
Although lingering bbox was removed, lots of objects are missed/not tracked when running app in docker container
quite different results compared with when running the application from cmd, on the same test video with same tracker_config.yml
Puzzeled why nvdcf tracker yields different results with same config when running app from cmd vs. docker container
on the same nano device.
Please find the tracker_config.yml attached. Thank you very much.
tracker_config.yml (6.6 KB)