Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
Question and Request for More Information
I am using the NVDCF low level tracker library to track people in a queue using some pre-recorded via segments. I’m using the PeopleNet model and this is working relatively well at detecting people as the move through the queue area. My question is three fold :-
- I have noticed that peoples tracker ID’s change fairly frequently as they get partially obscured by other people in the queue. Is there a way in the tracker config to setup the parameters such that once a person is detected and assigned a tracker ID and subsequently get obscured for a short period of time and detected again they are assigned the same tracker ID ? I have read the current documentation and tried adjusting parameters such as maxShadowTrackingAge, earlyTerminationAge, featureImgSizeLevel etc. but these make no difference.
- Is there any more detailed documentation on the low level tracker parameter meanings, usage and settings values etc. ?
- Is there are way to see the shadow history logs of tracked objects from this library so I can get visibility of what the library is seeing and recording against tracked objects ? This would help enormously in debugging and tuning the tracker config parameters.
Many Thanks for any assistance