Nvdrmvideosink makes frame looks darker on Ubuntu 20.04

Hi all:
my pipeline is gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! nvvidconv ! “video/x-raw,format=RGBA” ! nvdrmvideosink plane-id=1 sync=0 .
My jetson platform is AGX XAVIER, R35.2.1. The result is shown as picture 1, which is much darker than picture 2. picture2 is palyed by the pipeline gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! nvvidconv ! “video/x-raw,format=RGBA” ! nv3dsink sync=0 . The expected original color of the camera is picture2.
I don’t know how to fix the problem with the nvdrmvideosink. I found the problem only perform on ubuntu 20.04. AGX XAVIER R32.7.1 Ubuntu 18.04 don’t show the problem.

thanks,
E

rnan

Hi,
Could you try Jetpack 5.1(r35.2.1)? It is released with Ubuntu 20.04 by default.

This problem occur on Jetpack 5.1(r35.2.1) with Ubuntu 20.04 .

Hi,
We will set up Xavier developer kit to reproduce the issue and check.

Hi,
I set up Xavier developer kit to R35.2.1 with Ubuntu 20.04 and run the pipeline:
gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! “video/x-raw,width=1920,height=1080” ! nvvidconv ! tee name=lala lala. ! queue ! nvdrmvideosink plane-id=1 sync=0 lala. ! queue ! nv3dsink sync=0 -v
The result shown on img1. The color blocks witch I marked ‘x’ on img2 are obviously different between left(displayed by nvdrmvideosink) and right(displayed by nv3dsink).
Waiting for your result, thanks.
Ernan