Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU RTX 2060
• DeepStream Version 5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.0.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 460
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I am trying to use the nvds_log() api to create file logs.
I have run the script “setup_nvds_logger.sh”
called the necessary functions-
The log file should get generated in default location /tmp/nvds/ds.log, but it is not generated
I also tried to run the script with another path as parameter, yet the log file is not generated.
Am I missing something?