Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) TX2
• DeepStream Version5.01
**• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)**4.4
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
When dealing with the over-crowding object level data which is vector std::string ocStatus, I found if I didn’t enable/configuration an area of [roi-filtering-stream] which overlapped of the [overcrowding-stream], I cannot get the correct OverCrowding labels. But I can get correct frame level ocStatus even if I disable the ROI area.
Has anybody encountered the same issue?
In my opinion, the configuration of roi-filtering and over-crowding are independent of each other. Is it a wrong idea or I missed something?