Nvdsanalytics Program

Hi,
Im using

Hardware - Jeston Nano
Deepstream version - 5

I am trying out nvdsanalytics program and there are several question about it…

1. What is the concept of using vector and unordered map and can you explain it briefly

2. How and where does the cumulative count store its value ?

3. If the object crosses the line exactly the bounding box colour gets changed to blue ,after crossing that it shifts back to the colour red , How does it happen?

4. If i want to change the opacity to the line drawn for line crossing What should i have to do ,Is there any possible way for doing it ,and also changing the colour of line drawn?

1 Like

What is the concept of using vector and unordered map and can you explain it briefly

unordered map allows user configurable custom labels for the analytics rules rather than integer index based storage, vectors since events for each frames are not fixed
use of C++ STL allows flexibility and unlike raw pointers we might need to add extra data for length and labels etc

How and where does the cumulative count store its value ?

Cumulative count is stored by analytics plugin for each rule, this is updated by the plugin everytime there is line crossing, it has the total count since start of the instance

If the object crosses the line exactly the bounding box colour gets changed to blue ,after crossing that it shifts back to the colour red , How does it happen?

This is again done by the analytics plugin to visualize the line crossing or ROI detection, it just inverts the configured OSD color of the bounding box of the detected object

If i want to change the opacity to the line drawn for line crossing What should i have to do ,Is there any possible way for doing it ,and also changing the colour of line drawn?

User can do it in the probe function of analytics module by accessing the frame meta, reference for the same can be taken from deepstream-app

1 Like