Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
What exactly is the difference between the two?
NvDsMetaPool seems to include two NvDsMetaLists (empty_list and full_list), but I am bit confused what they do in a pipeline. For example, how frameMetaPool and frameMetaList differ?
Also, in my understanding NvDsObjectMetas are detected objects in a frame. So the number of ObjectMetas will be same as the number of instances detected in a given frame. Then, what is a ClassifierMeta? How come an ObjectMeta can have multiple ClassifierMetas?