Could not draw bbox in display when nvdsosd set gpu-id=1.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) 2080ti
• DeepStream Version 5.01
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 7.0.0.-1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 440.95.01
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri=file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/streams/sample_1080p_h264.mp4 ! m.sink_0 nvstreammux name=m batch-size=1 width=1280 height=720 ! nvinfer config-file-path=/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/configs/deepstream-app/config_infer_primary.txt ! nvvideoconvert ! nvdsosd gpu-id=1 ! nveglglessink
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
docker images = nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream:5.0.1-20.09-triton