Nveglstreamsrc source code

Hi guys,
Is source code (implementation) of nveglstreamsrc GStreamer plugin open? If yes, where can I get it? Thanks in advance for your help.
Sincerely,

Hi,
The source code of nveglstreamsrc plugin is not public. Currently the plugin is rarely used. Please share your use-case so that we can check and suggest next. There may be other solutions instead.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. In my use case, producer is GL and comsumer is nvv4l2h264enc. I want a low level API (without using GStreamer plugin i.e. nveglstreamsrc) for recording GL buffer. Moreover, could you please tell me whether nveglstreamsrc is zero-copy or not?
Sincerely.

Hi,
If you use Argus camera source, please refer to the sample for encoding to h264 stream:

/usr/src/jetson_multimedia_api/samples/10_camera_recording/

It is zero copy. There is execution of copying Nvbuffer to NvBuffer through hardware VIC engine. No CPU usage is consumed.

Thank again for your kind support. However, we use nvv4l2camerasrc not Argus. I’ll be grateful for any suggestions about this. Thanks in advance.
Sincerely,

Hi,
For v4l2 camera source, please refer to 12_camera_v4l2_cuda. And nvv4l2camerasrc plugin is open source. You may check it also.

Both are implemented on the basis of NvBuffer APIs.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.