Nvenc

We are using NVIDIA RTX A2000 12 GB model in a Television Broadcast Playout Server, to produce H.264 Video Streams.

We are getting only 1080Progressive Outputs with this card, as our Playout software team have tested.

Would request your support to achieve the 1080i H.H264 Video Streams with our playout software.

Kindly advise us with required driver version or with F/w to apply on the NVIDIA RTX A2000 12 GB.

Thanks,

Vinoth Kumar K

Hello @mcvinse and welcome to the NVIDIA developer forums!

I moved your post to the correct category if you don’t mind.

And I try to get you in touch with some of our video folks.

Thanks!

Hello Markus,

Would like to verify with you, does the following products are available with NVIDIA online store…?

QUADRO GV 100

QUADRO P2200/2000

NVIDIA P4000

NVIDIA P5000

NVIDIA P6000

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Vinoth Kumar K

Those GPUs are all previous generations, so it will be difficult to get them anywhere as “New”.

In general these cards are Enterprise use and we do not have an online store for them, instead you need to purchase them through our partner network.

I hope that helps.

Hello Markus,

Thanks for your kind reply, kindly share the Channel Partner contact details in India.
                We would like to check with you on the RTX A2000, does it support interlaced  Video Stream Encoding.
                Looking forward your kind support extended, so that we may reach a solution if possible with RTX A2000 or with other suggested models.

Thanks

Hello Markus,

We looking forward your kind update in this post, if you would have examined the situation of interlaced Video Encoding with H.264 using RTX A2000.

Thanks for your kind reply, kindly share the Channel Partner contact details in India.
We would like to check with you on the RTX A2000, does it support interlaced Video Stream Encoding.
Looking forward your kind support extended, so that we may reach a solution if possible with RTX A2000 or with other suggested models.

We looking forward your kind update in this post, if you would have examined the situation of interlaced Video Encoding with H.264 using RTX A2000.

For India please go through the localized pages here or contact a sales representative directly.

With respect to capabilities, you will find all the suported video format in our NVDEC/NVENC GPU matrix. The support for interlaced video encoding was discontinued already with the Turing generation of GPUs.

I hope that helps you!