Hello. I found issues about suspend/resume function with the reference document.
We get driver error logs while doing resume from suspend on Orin generation. Those are not expected behavior. Could you please investigate and modify by nvidia’s bsp kernel team?
- nvethernet error
[ 172.540426] nvethernet 6810000.ethernet eth0: ether_get_wol: phydev is null check iface up status
- susres-20230831-r1-nvethernet.log (112.1 KB)
- Hardware: AGX Orin developer kit
- BSP: Jetson linux r35.4.1
- kernel, rootfs and all blobs are totally bsp images.
- Document: Jetson Orin Nano Series, Jetson Orin NX Series and Jetson AGX Orin Series — Jetson Linux Developer Guide documentation
- Turn on power
- echo +20 > /sys/class/rtc/rtc1/wakealarm; sleep 3; systemctl suspend
- Happen the above error message.
Reproducibility is 100% (2/2)
I do not found the real impacts. Because, I confirmed with ping(1) that eth0 works after resume. We ignore this message possibly.
- Dce frabic error when system suspend
- [35.4.1] Orin Nano cannot suspend on Xavier NX devkit
- I confirmed suspend/resume succeed on Xavier NX devkit. I guess that Xavier generation is good and Orin generation is not good.
- I confirmed that Jetson_Linux_Release_Notes_r35.4.1.pdf is not reported this issue.