NVFlash for Jelly Bean 4.2

Hello Nvidia,

We are owners ([DEV][TOOL][BRICKPROOF]TF300 NVFlash release! | XDA Forums) and prospective owners of an Tegra 3 Series Tablets. However, we were very disappointed that the latest Jelly Bean bootloader prevents NVFlash.

While we trust that the TF201/TF300/TF700 (Tegra 3 devices) will be well-supported with official updates, this tablets have the potential to be an excellent platform for development enthusiasts as well, and we think NVFlash would make them even more attractive for developers and customers.

In the past we had already been able to use NVFlash which saved many devices from a brick and buying a new (maybe Non-Tegra) tablet.

Please consider giving us the ability to use the NVFlash tool on the TF201/TF300/TF700 (Tegra 3 devices) again. We assure that this will establish Nvidias’ reputation in the community as an excellent and receptive supplier of mobile/tablet devices.

Hi Shirvani,

I am Sam from INDIA , me and my team have planned port Android Jelly Bean OS with Kernel 3.0 in Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad Core CPU which is with GPU , Now i cant able to find Android Jelly Bean Source for this Board , else give me solution to port same.You can send me e_mail to sakthisam[@]gmail[dot]com. Thanks Regards Sam

Hi Shirvani,

I am Sam from INDIA , me and my team have planned port Android Jelly Bean OS with Kernel 3.0 in Nvidia Tegra 3 Quad Core CPU which is without GPU , Now i cant able to find Android Jelly Bean Source for this Board , else give me solution to port same.You can send me e_mail to sakthisam[@]gmail[dot]com. Thanks Regards Sam