Nvgstcapture-1.0 build WITH_GUI

Hey All,

Just built nvgstcapture-1.0 from the l4t r32.7 public_sources.tbz2 archive. The source built fine, but noticed that there is a #define directive “WITH_GUI” in nvgstcapture.h

#ifdef WITH_GUI
#include “nvgstcapture_gui_interface.h”
#else

The problem is that there is no nvgstcapture_gui_interface.h or .c included in the nvgstapps.tbz2 sub archive. Where would one find the aforementioned nvgstcaputre_gui_interface files?

Kind Regards,

Charles

Yes, looks like didn’t public this file.
Any reason need it?

Hi ShaneCCC,

I would like it. I’m doing a PhD and I need to use a camera to align my subject (using the preview stream). Then on button press, I need to flash special LED’s, get a photo and trigger a spectrometer unit with UART and capture the returned spectrum. I was just beginning to write my own GTK+ interface and saw that there. Was kinda hoping it might save me a whole lot of time by giving me framework to hang off. Most of what I need for the camera is in nvgstcapture-1.0. The problem with it is that it consumes the display, and that display is only visable locally, so I can’t VNC to the laptop and see what’s going on.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,

Charles

I can’t see why do you need the nvgstcapture_gui_interface.h
Why can’t VNC?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.