Nvidea driver for RTX 3060 breaks wifi in Ubuntu 22.04

I just installed a new Ubuntu 22.04 install. I just. bought a new RTX 3060 and installed it in my motherboard. After installing the proprietary nvidea driver-515 in the “Software & Updates” app, I rebooted my computer and Ubuntu no longer recognizes my Wifi card. In the settings it says, “No Wi-Fi Adapter Found.” Does anyone know what to do about this or should I just send my RTX. 3060 back to newegg and try an AMD instead? When I switch the driver back to the original non-nvidia driver in “Software & Updates” and reboot, the wifi works again.

What else did you update or tinker around before rebooting ? Installing drivers can’t break the system…
Did ubuntu(as usual ofc…) ask you to update anything before rebooting ?

I did an apt-get update

Most likely a component got updated which caused this, but not the nvidia driver.

When I change the driver in “Software & Updates” app back to the non-nvidia driver, the wifi works again.

Would it be possible for you to try EndeavourOS (I think it came with an option to try it with nvidia proprietary driver) and see if the issue is present there as well.
To be honest not bashing ubuntu but I ran into a lot of weird problems only with it back in the day when I was switching to linux, haven’t encountered any issues with Arch nor with EndeavourOS on some of the PCs/Laptops I’ve tested.

Please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root and attach the resulting nvidia-bug-report.log.gz file to your post.