After configuring MIG, I use k8s to schedule deepstream pod, and the error is as follows. Why?
Error: failed to start container “init-config”: Error response from daemon: failed to create shim task: OCI runtime create failed: runc create failed: unable to start container process: error during container init: error running hook #0: error running hook: exit status 1, stdout: , stderr: nvidia-container-cli: device error: MIG-2ba1f3fb-acbd-5ead-9e07-58705d9fcf51: unknown device: unknown
This looks like a Deepstream related issue. We will move this post to the Deepstream forum.
Hello @1032015185 ,
Can you provide more information for your environment/setup?
Based on the above description it is difficult for us to figure out the root cause.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Please check your docker running status, fix the docker issue firstly.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.