NVidia Driver "Not Selected", but already installed.

Hi, all:

I came across this issue while installing CUDA on my new laptop.
I didn’t install the NVIDIA driver that comes with CUDA, but I’ve already installed a newer version of NVIDIA driver (version 361.28) separately before installing CUDA-7.5 . Please refer to the following two patches of codes.

Install NVIDIA Accelerated Graphics Driver for Linux-x86_64 352.39? ((y)es/(n)o/(q)uit): n
===========
= Summary =
===========

Driver:   Not Selected
Toolkit:  Installed in /usr/local/cuda-7.5
Samples:  Installed in /usr/local/cuda-7.5/samples

Please make sure that
 -   PATH includes /usr/local/cuda-7.5/bin
 -   LD_LIBRARY_PATH includes /usr/local/cuda-7.5/lib64, or, add /usr/local/cuda-7.5/lib64 to /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig as root

To uninstall the CUDA Toolkit, run the uninstall script in /usr/local/cuda-7.5/bin
To uninstall the NVIDIA Driver, run nvidia-uninstall

Please see CUDA_Installation_Guide_Linux.pdf in /usr/local/cuda-7.5/doc/pdf for detailed information on setting up CUDA.

***WARNING: Incomplete installation! This installation did not install the CUDA Driver. A driver of version at least 352.00 is required for CUDA 7.5 functionality to work.
To install the driver using this installer, run the following command, replacing <CudaInstaller> with the name of this run file:
    sudo <CudaInstaller>.run -silent -driver

Logfile is /tmp/cuda_install_2465.log
jiapei@jiapei-GT72-6QE:~/Downloads/nvidia$ cat /proc/driver/nvidia/version
NVRM version: NVIDIA UNIX x86_64 Kernel Module  361.28  Wed Feb  3 15:48:04 PST 2016
GCC version:  gcc version 4.8.4 (Ubuntu 4.8.4-2ubuntu1~14.04.1) 
jiapei@jiapei-GT72-6QE:~/Downloads/nvidia$

I wonder is there a way for me to specify my installed NVIDIA driver for CUDA? instead of just getting

Driver:   Not Selected

???

Thank you very much…

Cheers
Pei