I am using NVIDIA Gaming PC - Ubuntu 18.04 AMI on AWS. (g4dn.xlarge instance) I installed XRDP on this server and connect with RDP and use Ubuntu Desktop. The GPU does not work even though there is an nvidia driver on the server and a 3D controller between the display hardware.
Mesa Project and SGI still appear when I run glxinfo.
I do the GPU test by running the glxgears command and it still seems to be using the CPU. It says “No running processes found” in the output of the nvidia-smi command. NVIDIA driver is also running on the server because I get the answer to nvidia-smi query.
Components installed on the server and server details:
Server operating system:
Ubuntu Server 18.04.4 LTS Bionic
NVIDIA card details:
- Card Model: NVIDIA Tesla T4
- NVIDIA Driver Version: 430.50
- CUDA Version: 10.1
Components installed on the server:
- XRDP was installed to access RDP. > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xrdp
- For Ubuntu desktop interface, gnome is installed and other associated services are installed.
- The nouveau was disabled to ensure that the VGA was not active.
- glxgears (apt-get install mesa-utils)
Could you help with this?