NVIDIA Grid K520, cuda compatible?

I have set up a gpu instance on aws. The NVIDIA driver is grid k520. I have even installed cuda8.0. and cuDNN 5.1. Now to to install tensorflow-gpu 1.1.0. It shows me error couldn’t find downloads that satisfy the TF-gpu requirements. I was wondering if grid k520 cuda compatible? Kindly Help

All GPUs made by NVIDIA in the past ten years are capable of using CUDA. GRID K520 is a compute capability 3.0 device, which is sufficient for cuDNN 5.1 from what I could find.

cuDNN 5.1 can be used with CUDA 8, best I can tell from a quick internet search (although it seems there may be different versions of cuDNN 5,1, one compatible with CUDA 7.5, the other compatible with CUDA 8.0; make sure you use the appropriate version).

You write that you get an error message that the TensorFlow requirements are not fulfilled, so you would want to figure out what TensorFlow’s GPU requirements are.

This webpage (https://www.tensorflow.org/install/install_linux) indicates that TensorFlow requires cuDNN 6, but it’s not immediately clear what TensorFlow version the page pertains to: