"NVIDIA GRID VGPU support does not match desktop setting" when creating new VMware pool

I have been following this guide provided by VMware support http://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/products/horizon/grid-vgpu-deployment-guide.pdf in attempts to create a new pool using a NVIDIA GRID GPU. I have followed all the instructions but when it comes time to select the snapshot I get the error "NVIDIA GRID VGPU support does not match desktop setting"

Running View 6.2.1 and have read over the guide several times but something it just not clicking. The GPU has been successfully installed in our VDI host and am able to select it as a PCI device and install the drivers when creating the parent image so I’m not sure why View is not saying it’s a valid snapshot.

Has anybody else run into this specific error and been able to resolve?

Thanks

Can you please confirm the pool setting for the "3D Renderer" is set to "NVIDIA GRID VGPU"?
Is the device that has been added to the VM a "Shared PCI Device" == vGPU or a "PCI Device" == vDGA?
If this is set and you are unable to select a VM to be used for the master image, please confirm the image selected has a vGPU device assigned and exists on a host where the vGPU manager vib has been installed.