Nvidia isaac sdk with docker deployment to jetson stuck at analyzing

I have a jetson xavier nx with jetpack 4.5.1 installed and nvidia isaac installed.
I have a ubuntu 20.04 system with which I am trying to deploy to my jetson and I am using docker container to do so. bazel run //apps/tutorials/ping_pong commands works here. When i deploy the same package using isaac/sdk# ./../engine/engine/build/deploy.sh --remote_user taurus1 -p //apps/tutorials/ping_pong:ping_pong-pkg -d jetpack45 -h 192.168.0.96command, I get the following in the terminal and it seems to be stuck at this level.

root@37723f6c7003:/home/product/isaac/sdk# ./../engine/engine/build/deploy.sh --remote_user taurus1 -p //apps/tutorials/ping_pong:ping_pong-pkg -d jetpack45 -h 192.168.0.96
Starting local Bazel server and connecting to it...
Loading: 
Loading: 0 packages loaded
Analyzing: target //apps/tutorials/ping_pong:ping_pong-pkg (1 packages loaded, 0 targets configured)
Analyzing: target //apps/tutorials/ping_pong:ping_pong-pkg (73 packages loaded, 2576 targets configured)
Analyzing: target //apps/tutorials/ping_pong:ping_pong-pkg (74 packages loaded, 4672 targets configured)
Analyzing: target //apps/tutorials/ping_pong:ping_pong-pkg (74 packages loaded, 4672 targets configured)

I also have tried deploying it from another system with ubuntu 18.04 and it works fine.
Also deploying to the ubuntu 18.04 system from my docker container using isaac/sdk# ./../engine/engine/build/deploy.sh --remote_user panneer -p //apps/tutorials/ping_pong:ping_pong-pkg -d x86_64 -h 192.168.0.65 command also works fine.

I have the same problem. Can someone answer that?

Hi,
This Problem was solved by running bazel fetch //apps/samples/stereo_dummy in isaac/sdk folder.
this command ran for a long time downloading required files for the target. Seems like packages required for jetpack45 was not installed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.