Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin Development kit Hands On Preview

I was fortunate enough to get my hands on the Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin Development Kit. Here is a hands on preview of what to expect when your Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin Development Kit arrives.

I will repost video after some edits.
Thanks for your patients

1 Like

Could you try running Geekbench 5 (see Geekbench 5.4 - Geekbench to download Linux ARM64) version. Curious what’s the numbers vs Xavier NX (got when OC’d to 2.5 GHz Single-core 585, Multi-core: 2834 )

Here is a link to a video that shows the results of Geekbench 5 running on the AGX Orin.

1 Like

Thanks, that’s very helpful. So looks like we’re looking at about 30% single-core better performance than Xavier.

Reran the benchmark on my Xavier NX (first at @2.26 GHz: N/A - Geekbench Browser (single core 568) then one more time @2.5 GHz N/A - Geekbench Browser (single core 622) - guess my system was a bit throttled when running it last time to see 585 at 2.5 Ghz).

Here is the reposted
Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin Development Kit Hands on demo video

Which kernel do you use to reach 2.5GHz on Xavier NX though? That’s beyond the stock clocks…

You don’t OC Xavier NX in the kernel, you can modify BPMP device tree and adjust the max frequency there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.