NVIDIA Jetson Xavier CPU core maxing out issue

I am trying to run Isaac navigation and Issac cartographer on the NVIDIA Jetson Xavier. I am also running ROS in the background as I am using some RostoIsaac and IsaactoRos bridges. All the time, usage of one of the cores reaches 100 to 300 % or more.
When this happens, the Xavier looses internet connection.
Has anybody faced this issue? How do I sort out this issue?

@hemals @Swapnesh @sdesai ^^^ Thanks

Are you running with maxN power mode by any chance? Are all of the cores maxing out or just one? (300% seems like 3 cores are fully engaged). It is possible the process or thread running network traffic is getting starved out, but just guessing. jtop might give you a better idea of what’s going on when this happens.

There are ways to reserve cores or “shield” them from your Isaac SDK app so they remain available to the system. If CPU overload is the cause here, there are options.

@hemals Yes, I’m running Xavier with MAXN power mode. Just one or two cores are maxing out and it is random at times, core 1 at some point of time and core 7 another time and it keeps changing.
The way to reserve the core for network traffic or shield them from Isaac SDK seems very useful for us. Could you please help on how to do that with any reference links or articles?