Nvidia Jetson Xavier NX card can not update: sudo apt-get update

it is 32.7 in the file

Hello, I followed the post Updating the CUDA Linux GPG Repository Key | NVIDIA Technical Blog to install the new public key. I have the following error message when running apt-get update. Any idea? Get:1 file:/var/cuda-repo-l4t-10-2-local InRelease
Ign:1 file:/var/cuda-repo-l4t-10-2-local InRelease
Get:2 file:/var/visionworks-repo InRelease
Ign:2 file:/var/visionworks-repo InRelease
Get:3 file:/var/visionworks-sfm-repo InRelease
Ign:3 file:/var/visionworks-sfm-repo InRelease
Get:4 file:/var/visionworks-tracking-repo InRelease
Ign:4 file:/var/visionworks-tracking-repo InRelease
Get:5 file:/var/cuda-repo-l4t-10-2-local Release [564 B]
Get:6 file:/var/visionworks-repo Release [2,001 B]
Get:7 file:/var/visionworks-sfm-repo Release [2,005 B]
Get:8 file:/var/visionworks-tracking-repo Release [2,010 B]
Get:5 file:/var/cuda-repo-l4t-10-2-local Release [564 B]
Get:6 file:/var/visionworks-repo Release [2,001 B]
Get:7 file:/var/visionworks-sfm-repo Release [2,005 B]
Get:8 file:/var/visionworks-tracking-repo Release [2,010 B]
Hit:9 https://repo.download.nvidia.com/jetson/common r32.7 InRelease
Hit:10 Index of /compute/cuda/repos/ubuntu1804/x86_64 InRelease
Hit:11 https://repo.download.nvidia.com/jetson/t194 r32.7 InRelease
Hit:12 Index of /ubuntu-ports bionic InRelease
Err:13 file:/var/cuda-repo-l4t-10-2-local Release.gpg
The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY F60F4B3D7FA2AF80
Hit:14 Index of /ubuntu-ports bionic-updates InRelease
Hit:15 Index of /ubuntu-ports bionic-backports InRelease
Hit:17 Index of /ubuntu-ports bionic-security InRelease
Reading package lists… Done
W: An error occurred during the signature verification. The repository is not updated and the previous index files will be used. GPG error: file:/var/cuda-repo-l4t-10-2-local Release: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY F60F4B3D7FA2AF80
W: Target Packages (Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cuda-ubuntu1804-x86_64.list:1
W: Target Translations (en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cuda-ubuntu1804-x86_64.list:1
W: Target Translations (en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cuda-ubuntu1804-x86_64.list:1
W: Failed to fetch file:/var/cuda-repo-l4t-10-2-local/Release.gpg The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY F60F4B3D7FA2AF80
W: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.
W: Target Packages (Packages) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cuda-ubuntu1804-x86_64.list:1
W: Target Translations (en_US) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cuda-ubuntu1804-x86_64.list:1
W: Target Translations (en) is configured multiple times in /etc/apt/sources.list:50 and /etc/apt/sources.list.d/cuda-ubuntu1804-x86_64.list:1

should I use the string ubuntu1804-x86_64 for nvidia Jetson Xavier NX model when updating the key?

I deleted that post. Seems not for your case.

NOW, how I can get the original key back?

Could you flash your board with fresh rel-32.7.1 again and directly share me your apt-get update result?

can you send me the link for this version?

Use sdkmanager please.

can you give more instructions to use sdkmanager? I used sd card image.

Can SDK Manager be installed in MS windows 10 operating system? I did not see the download

Sorry, ubuntu only. And ubuntu 18.04 is the best candidate for now.

so, which jackpack I can use? I am using windows and can not use sdk

I just want to clarify that, what I am doing now is just to figure out whether a clean 32.7.1 release would hit this issue or not.

If you just want a stable jetpack that can run, I would suggest you can try 32.6.1 which is jetpack4.6.

And just sdcard image.

I had another card 4.5 and I will put it back tomorrow. In the meantime, just want to let you know the issue seems not an issue with home network, but with work network. do you have an idea how to fix it?

If this is due to network environment, then no. There is no solution from me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.